KRUPP VIBRODRILL VD 115 – Rotary Drive
Some general overview of the Equipment
KRUPP VibroDrill VD115
• The VibroDrill allows the drilling of holes under all angles, from 0° to 90° (from horizontal up to vertical), even horizontal drilling „in front“ of an anchor drill rig is possible.
• The low rod/casing friction preserves the threads during drilling and ensures precise drilling and consequently guarantees e.g. the verticality of geothermal probes and micropiles.
• Fields of application: Geothermal drilling up to 100 m depth, overburden drilling, lost bit drilling, micropiles and core drilling in sand, gravel, clay and medium-hard rock.
• Compact design of vibro-system and rotary-drive, mounted on one moveable sledge adaptable to all common drill rigs.
• A proven flushing head for water, compressed air and suspension of cement is available as option.
• Options: Flushing head, central lubrication system, integrated RPM sensor, drill rods and drill bits.
Best drilling performance in different soil conditions, due to adjustable frequencies up to 115 Hz and adjustable unbalances.
Some technical specifications of the Equipment
Motor type HP677 ccm
Rotary speed 90 rpm @ 110 lpm (minimum liters)
Rotary speed max. 140 rpm @ 170 lpm (maximum liters)
Torque 12900 Nm @ 240 bar (measured in front of the rotary drive)
4 Settings (Gears) to be switched by electric power (24V)