Casagrande B300 XP with KG25 – Diaphragm wall
Some general overview of the Equipment
As a result of the compact design, the telescopic semi-kelly and rotation system, the KG25 is ideal for use in narrow spaces and to construct diaphragm walls with different alignments. Furthermore the modularity of the boom makes it possible to excavate diaphragm walls even in low headroom situations.
The heavy weight and high clamping force of the hydraulic bucket, the use of a quick free fall winch and the considerable power supplied by the diesel engine of the equipment allows you to successfully build diaphragm walls even in difﬁ cult ground conditions.
The design of KG25 makes it easy to use and comfortable for the operator. The XP series control systems and the comprehensive instrumentation efﬁ ciently govern all machine functions and excavation operations.
Some technical specifications of the Equipment
KG Hydraulic Grab Arrangement for a depth of: 50mt.
- Zollern Free fall controlled fall type winch: Nominal line pull 300 kN
- Rope for 50 mt depth
- G gydraulic grab body without suspension head
- Two lines suspension system with return pulley
- Set of fixed rectangular jaws and guides – 2800 x 780 R
Dialog TRB Lutz instrumentation for surveying the real shape of the trench.
Arrangement for Casagrande Fleet Master remote rig control and monitoring system via internet.
Casagrande Fleet Master is a dedicated online platform that allows you to:
- Remotely control your fleet (via laptop, mobile or tablet
- Collect and process the data received from the equipment, sent automatically and manageable by the Client for analysis and reports;
- Casagrande AFTER SALES SERVICE may monitor (upon request) the equipment, with current alarms, visualization of data sent by each rig, in order to provide a proper service.